Friday, October 26, 2007

Dreams Unlimited.......!

I dream to touch the sky, to fly with the birds, to build a house on clouds for me and my family, to flow like sea-water, to grow like grass, to rotate like earth, to be with all my friends all the time,to behave like an innocent kid, to be protected by everybody, to be carefree but in all my senses,to glow like sun, to shine like the first droplet on a leaf, to twinkle like a star at dawn time, to grab the entire universe in my fist, to move the earth like a football, to go with wind covering every corner of the world, to visit all the places in the world,to say "I love you" to a girl.
I want to laugh madly, full-heartedly, foolishly like a child.
So many dreams and everyday,every moment I am trying to get a bit of one or the other here and there. May be after collecting the pieces and making a collage I may not cover the entire list but then the new item could be my most coveted/craved thing ;)

No comments: