Saturday, October 27, 2007

Salaaaam.....Americaaa.....!

Accept my salaam, beautiful America....!
The first thing which i noticed about you from the Aeroplane was the SFO's highly lauded red-coloured bridge. Amidst the clouds it was looking awesome.
Some of the funny incidents which I have noticed so far :
1.. The first thing with which I compared you with My great India is the colour of the flyover. Same colour.
2. "Jump in it Kid" one security person told me when one cab came near to me. The manner in which he said was quite good.
3. A couple of my indian friends alongwith me were waiting for the signal to become green but amazingly a citizen of yours broke the rule and went to other side.Funnier is the part that we still waited for the signal to become green...!
4. While taking picture of some apartment one local guy asked me naughtily whether i am taking the picture of the Apartment or the girls passing by. ( he was correct ...... and you too got it right...)
5. Guess....one localite asked me some local address. I was literally amused.....!
6. I found Delhi Metro better than light rail of yours dear.
7. Whatever I may say, but, while putting my foot on your soil I felt like I am putting my foot on Moon's Surface.....!
8. To say a big "Hi" with a broad smile on your face to every passer by.
9. I love you but everything looks foreign to me here even trees , roads, rails etc.

Beautiful is the peaceful and law-abiding culture of yours.
Expect more inputs soon as you have revealed very little to me and I have too gathered very less.

No comments: