Friday, November 30, 2007

She...!!!!!

For me she is the ever changing frame. Intrusion of so many girls have forced me to redesign the frame so many times. I keep the frame close to my heart and when I think I have finalised the frame, destiny sends me far off from she. This frame does not change in a day, its like a process which can be aptly described as continuum which changes a little each time but after some time the entire frame changes to such an extent that I simply wonder. She is the living frame which is so pure that I fear to see her twice, she is the best God has ever created.
She is the dream which I want to live, she is my larger than life ambition which I adore, she is the life and hopefully she will be THE END.

5 comments:

shwe said...

Hi Sudhir,

I think this is a great one from you. An excellent way of depicting the person of our dreams (atleast that's what i think it is, correct me if i am wrong).

Everyone thinks of their dream boy/girl, redefines their personality everyday and hopes to meet them someday. Perfectly true and a great way of putting it.

Keep up the good work!

Rajesh Kendhuli said...

Hey Buddy,

You have come up with best in this blog.....
But many times i thought over the title "SHE"... i feel it could be "HER".. May be well it again depends over the imagination you have,,

But mere dost... if you really want to get "SHE" ... the frame you are talking...you have come out of that frame and create a real frame over a girl where "SHE" just stops thinking anything outside your frame... That is where we define as "LOVE"...

May be in some days i expect a blog with title "LOVE" from you..

Abhi picture baake mere dost...Enna raskala mind it.. Find it (your SHE)..

With Love
Raj

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

jOsH said...

Good hai bhai. Amazing workaround with words and feelings

Pankaj mishra said...

you have given the new scenario about the dream ,people say what happens around u subconsciously,it becomes dream in night but u have given the real words for defining the she!!!!! .