Friday, November 30, 2007

Good Bye .....!!!!!

Dont ever go on the literal meaning of these two words, its misleading. These two words in reality open a world which spearates you from your dear ones for hours, days, months or even years or sometimes for the lifetime.
Either my emotions deceive me or I deceive them when I have to say these words.
I realized the difficulty to utter these two words is directly proportional to the closeness you enjoy with the person. My Eyes betray me first then my words. I try to catch the moment, I try to freeze them, I try my best only to get defeated and then i try again to get defeated again, to reconfirm that change is the only thing which is having ultimate authority over anything and everything. Good Bye $Mishra, as I dont want to write more about this as more I will write more I will get hurt.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good piece of writing(I wonder if it's original,which indeed is)that represents everyone's feelings in a proper way.Indeed I concur that that definition of she is very well defined.

********** said...

I agree with whatever u have written in it...Good Bye...Easiest words to say the most difficult emotion....but many times instead of understanding the meaning of the word, the emotions attached with it, we simply take the literal meaning...leaving so much untold, unheard and eventually without understanding....