Saturday, November 14, 2009

Prem ki Naiyaa hai Ram ke bharoshe...!!!!!!

"Prem ki naiyaa hai Ram ke bharoshe"....to start with I liked this song from 'Ajab Prem ki gajab kahani'...and some of the times I wonder... with only limited number of alphabets...how poets/writers have played around for so long and have come up with so many masterpieces...!!!!!!!
Going to literal meaning of the line...does finally love happens 'Ram ke bharoshe'......? the more I think...the more of my heart and brain says 'yes'.....I guess most of the things in life happen which does not make much sense in present...but as time passes....they unveil their intention...and then we realize....everything goes as per 'Ram ke bharoshe'......
Well.....Lets leave the Naiyaa then... raise the hands and.....sing the song "Prem ki naiyaa hai Ram ke bharoshe....apni bhi naiyaa ko paar tu lagai de"...!!!!!!

No comments: